text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Friday, June 11, 2010

Post 4 GOOGLE DOCS

I was very interested in this tool. I have used google earth many times and found it very helpful as well as interesting. I feel google docs will be helpful as well. Not only can we communicate with teachers and students in our own building and district, we can communicate world wide very quickly and easily. I created a document/questionaire about the WAIS International Fair and e-mailed it to Diane Nizza. What an easy way to organize an event! Google reader was a bit more challenging...will continue to work with this.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Google docs proved to be helpful to you...I think you finds lots of ways to use them after you have had some more thinking time!

    Do give the Reader another chance...I think you find it useful as well.

    ReplyDelete