text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Thursday, June 10, 2010

TOOL 3 IMAGE GENERATORS

This trading card can be used to learn about French presidents. Trading cards can also be made of soccer stars, French designers, French regions, etc. This is something students will have fun with and won't realize they are learning! Kids in this day and age really "get into" projects such as this.

French words were also constructed on wordle and I attempted to make a glogster. I had technical difficulties trying to upload onto this blog.

I would use wordle to create word clouds to use with my students to introduce new vocabulary to my class.
Glogster would be a fun and innovative way for students to create posters instead of just cutting out pictures and pasting them to poster board.





1 comment:

  1. your trading card looks great! Wordle and Glogster are pretty similar when loading up...maybe when I get back to town and the district is back up, we can talk and work thru the issues.

    ReplyDelete