text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tool 6/ Wikis

I have been using Wikis for my personal use for awhile. This tool taught me how I could use Wikis with my French students. For example:

Create an "art gallery" of French artists.
Gather French food recipies. (of course we would have to taste these!)
Summarize a day in the life of a French teenager.
Research careers in which knowing the French language would be beneficial.
Write an article about how learning a new culture can expand your horizons.

I am looking forward to using Wikis with my students and I think they'll really enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. the kids already know how to use wiki's so they would like using this tool in a language class.

    ReplyDelete