text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool #5/ TAGGING

This tool was fairly easy for me and very interesting. I joined both Delicious and Diigo. Tagging was fairy easy as well. I simply followed the video instructions on how to tag a cloud and then bookmarked my sites. The two sites I was most interested in were The Very Angry Tea Party and Two weddings, a Divorce, and Glee. This tool is one I will use often and I know my students will too. It is a great time saver and fun.

1 comment:

  1. If you have your students use Internet resources and you want to help guide them to some good sites, can you see using Diigo, creating a group for your class and sharing those bookmarked sites with them? You can also highlight parts of the text and then write sticky notes - possibly pose questions for your students to spur their thinking... or share your thougths with them.

    ReplyDelete