text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tool #10/ MOBILE TECHNOLOGY and APS

I really had fun with this tool!
The five free aps I checked out were
1. Free French tutoring
2. Free Spanish tutoring
3. Free German tutoring
4. The IQ test
5. iwash my cats - as the "mother" of a 9 week old kitten (Gaston Michel), this was my favorite!

I will definitely be using the French tutoring AP with my students. I plan to have them make some review lessons for each other. And I thought the Spanish and German APs were interesting too.

The way the kids like to text and use their phones to search the internet, this tool was very helpful. I understand the WAIS For. Lang Dept. is supposed to be getting I-Pads this coming year-can't wait to try them out!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like this is something that you will use next year.Anything that you can do using technology will grab their attention.

    ReplyDelete