text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(300;400,'bo3c33159000a60a471dc11f715ff4',2519472,1/script

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tool #9/ JING and Skype

I found this to be one of the most interesting tools so far.
Using Jing will be a great time saver. Many teachers teach the same lesson 2-3 times a day. By putting the lesson on Jing, you would only have to do it once. Plus, it would be easy to refer back to. By "recording" the lesson, it would also be easy to monitor and adjust as needed.
I am excited about using Skype with my Foreign Language students. What a great way to communicate with people who live in a French speaking country! I also think it would be a great way for my students to have a "video pal' and learn about the lives of teenagers in France and other francophone countries. Just like I can direct dial my friend in France, Skype lets students see how easily and quickly you can reach someone overseas.
I also plan to contact the Antwerp International school (where I used to teach) and see if I can get in touch with some of the people I used to teach with using Skype.

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea to skype with students in French speaking countries. They can use their language skills real time. All it takes is a camera.

    ReplyDelete